November 08, 2007

Life begins at 40...???


Age is but a number in the hands of time.
Just the same, I still got the jolt when I received a text message invitation to celebrate the 40th birthday of a childhood friend. The number 40 suddenly brought flashback of memories and what have been where at now and the foreboding realization of what could be from hereon...

Where I'm at now is something I'm proud about; knowing that where I'm at now has been shaped by what have been, whether it was pain or joy; they are all now sweet memories to be reminisced.

What could be from hereon is the story yet to be told.
Life they say begins at 40, I'm about to live it and hopefully the stories would be as sweet as what have been.

2 comments:

Quentin X said...

On separate occasions, I have met two guys in their 40's. Physically, they looked hot. The fact that they are at the peak of their career is just icing on the cake. I am in my 30s and I am aspiring to be where they are by the time I am 40. I agree: life begins at 40. Congratulations and have fun!

Hello Boracay said...

hi. just want to say thanks for dropping by sa blog ko. i added you on my blog roll if thats ok.

by the way, i fear going to 40. i know it's still a bit away for me to reach that, but at the back of my mind i worry.