August 29, 2006

I wait for the night to come...

It’s been a week since I started exchanging messages with Northman…
Yesterday, I became bolder and sent him a ‘loaded’ txt message; at least I don’t have any more reasons to chicken out and be mum again next time we meet, and we’re set to meet tonight. I can’t really think clearly now, I actually tossed and turn in bed last night thinking of what I can possibly say; how I will say what I have to say and hopefully really say what I have come to say…

What is it that I have to say… nothing loquaciously eloquent really; just three simple words…

But then the question is; am I rushing? I think my answer remains the same - It will always take an instant for me to love a person...

And so, now I wait for the night to come so I can tell him that...

:)

No comments: