January 04, 2008

Make Peace

Along the journey, I may have wronged a lot of people; and given this opportunity I would like to make peace with:

  1. God.

    For the times I have doubted him and his infinite goodness
    For the cynicism and lost of faith in my religion
    For my selfish pride and all the sins of my own accord and omission

  1. My Parents, siblings and family

    For I could have been a far better son and brother
    For the times I was not even a son or a brother
    For the thought that I should have been another's son or brother

  2. All my friends

    For the times not spent
    For the trust broken
    For the pain in words said and left unsaid

  3. All my mentors, patients and their love ones

    For the words "thank you," which I never got to say
    For the compassion and care which I have failed to completely give
    For the times I failed my oath

  4. All the Men and Women I have loved

    For the hurt and pain I have caused in love
    For the words unsaid, time not spent and the love not felt
    For the loss and doubt in love and trust


    To all thee, I make peace for the pain of loving me.


No comments: