June 06, 2006

I'm a Macho Dancer (MD).... nyahahaha i wish

I’m a Macho Dancer (nyahahaha… I wish)
(A true story fictionalized)

I’m a Macho Dancer (MD) by profession but in the last three years my dancing skills has been relegated to the sideline, as I do more administrative function as assistant floor manager in the newest club in town. In fact, I’ll be celebrating my 3rd year anniversary as assistant floor manager in a couple of week’s time. Not so many people covet this job; what with the hassle of dealing both with the customers and the other dancers, not to mention getting myself involve as well in the other nitty-gritty part of the club operation. Others envy my position as I’m a step closer to being the floor manager, an enviable position of power in the club to say the least.

How did I end up in this job anyway? My only claim to fame was when I was once hailed as “king of the ramp” a title I got as chief MD when I was still a struggling dancer in another club. I was sort of pirated when this new club opened its door in 2002. I’m a hard worker, though my specialty is lap-dancing, I sort of multi-tasked and perform all kinds of dance and routines during the initial stage of this club. The owners and the previous manager must have seen my perseverance and potential that soon I was rising thru the ranks until I got to this present position. It was a hard climb. A lot of people were wondering why I would accept this kind of job when I’m not even at the prime of my dancing career. They said I should just concentrate as an MD as I still have to learn a lot in the art of macho dancing and that certainly I can earn more, given that I’m young, nubile and can actually juggle to dance and do other tricks in other clubs.

Customers can also be possessive as offers to dance exclusively, even to the point of being a kept man has come my way; that was the power of the charm I weave with every dance I make. I have been a macho dancer for 10 years already, but the bigger part of those years I have spent perfecting my craft as a dutiful student of lap-dancing, learning and perfecting all the twists, turns and weaving magical movements in unison with the music. That is my dedication; for what I always have in mind is to take into heart the art of my profession which is to create magic and bring each customer to illusion of orgasmic proportion. All my hard work recently bear fruition when I recently got recognition from my mentors through a resounding applause and standing ovation in one of the dances I have recently perfected. That was a sweet joy to be recognized by your mentor as an equal and not as student anymore. But that is the caveat that I wouldn’t want not to remember, that as an MD I’ll forever be a student who has to continuously learn and explore new things how to weave that magic and charm; for I know in the heart of my heart that the time I stop on learning would have to be the time that I have to retire my dancing boots.

That is my work, my profession. I do things because I love doing it and I’ll keep on doing it because I find happiness in it; and happiness is all that matter in this journey of life.

june 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macho dancer? hmmmm. sige nga, skills please?--introspectivetoo

Anonymous said...

i love the article!